Sunday, March 7, 2010

Super exciting new blog! really!

I've started a new project.

Indulging my obsession with coming out stories -- those of the famous and those of the not at all famous -- it's called Big Gay Closet.

I'm going to include stories of my own coming out, from drabbles to full on narratives. And I'll be inviting others to contribute their stories too. I think it could be really valuable resource for people thinking of coming out, and for people like me, who just love the kind of community feeling I get when reading these experiences, at once so unique and so uniting.

Also, it'll discuss news stories related to people coming out, running back in, and being dragged kicking and screaming out of the big gay closet.

Please drop by, and follow my new twitter account (@BigGayCloset) as well!

I'm just dying for my first contributor. Hint, hint.

No comments: