Monday, April 21, 2008

Bring back the Triangle of Lust

The Whateverlah Blog » je souhaite…

So Diane Neal is leaving SVU. Sad yes. I have to admit a certain soft spot for the softball playing carrot top. But moving on (quickly)

Apparently they're looking for an "Up and coming" person to replace her. Seriously? why.

"Can you explain it to me?" (in the immortal words of Casey Novak)

We loved Alex Cabot. Everyone loved Alex Cabot. Alex Cabot, Olivia Benson and whatshisname Stabler. The triangle of Lust. They were beautiful and together they were unstoppable, especially in the raunchier fanfics. Seriously, like Energizer Bunnies.

I'm getting ahead of myself here.

They need to bring Stephanie March (and Alex Cabot) back. I don't really care how they do it. I'm not in the slightest bit bothered if they forget to show Casey leaving and in a random episode, Alex just happens to be the ADA. Or if Alex sleeps with Donnelly to get her job back. Or if she's granted just three wishes from a magic Genie in a bottle. Hey writers, it's ok. Write her back in however you can. She can pop out of a box of crackerjacks. But we want our Alex back.

Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I 100% whole-heartedly agree!